GFengine version 1.1 is now available as update in your WordPress website or your GFengine dashboard. This update contains improvements to the slider, consent field and advanced field options. Also there are many improvements to make your experience with GFengine even better.
Slider field updates
GFengine 1.1 contains several improvements to the range slider field type. For example, it’s now possible to show or hide the slider’s min/max values. The video underneath shows how this works. To make editing a slider field easier to understand, we’ve also added a fully dynamic preview to the form editor.
Gravity Forms consent field
Gravity Forms introduced the consent field in version 2.4. Because GFengine offers a comparable feature we want to make it easy for our users to switch to the native Gravity Forms variant.
Advanced field options
Editing the field type or ID with GFengine are features that we are proud of. In version 1.1 of GFengine we have made these features even more easy to use. Now both of these features fit in perfectly with Gravity Forms native style. Also we have worked on the alerts, to make the impact of editing a field type or ID more clear to all of our users.
If you need help updating to version 1.1 you can check out our documentation on how to update GFengine.
GFengine version 1.1 changelog
- New: Show/hide the slider min/max value
- New: Dynamic slider preview in form editor
- New: GFengine fields get assigned a unique CSS class
- New: GFengine consent field updater module
- New: Improved style of advanced field options
- Fix: Only initialize Media Library in form editor
- Fix: PHP notice that was caused by the plugin updater
- Several code improvements to improve your experience