Installing GFengine is super-easy. You can install it from the WordPress admin area or upload it via FTP.
Installing GFengine is super-easy. You can install it directly from your WordPress admin area or choose to upload it via FTP. Both ways of installing GFengine are explained below.
Before installing GFengine make sure you downloaded it correctly. Read our documentation on downloading GFengine.
Installing GFengine with WordPress
Installing GFengine from your WordPress admin area is the easiest way to get started. Just follow the steps below.
- Log into your WordPress admin area
- Then click on Plugins » Add New
- Click on Upload Plugin
- Select GFengine (gfengine.zip) from your computer
- Click Install Now
GFengine will now be installed on your WordPress website. Once the installation is done you can activate the plugin to get started.
Installing GFengine via FTP
Installing GFengine with FTP is less friendly for beginners. You need a FTP manager like Filezilla to connect to your website’s host. Follow the steps below to install GFengine in minutes.
- Connect to your host through the FTP manager. Contact your WordPress hosting provider if you do not have your FTP username and password.
- Go to the plugins folder – /wp-content/plugins/
- Upload the folder you extracted gfengine.zip to the plugins folder on your host.
GFengine will now be installed on your website. Once all files are copied to your host you need to manually activate it on the plugins page in your WordPress admin area.
Turbo boost your Gravity Forms with GFengine
The largest collection of tools for Gravity Forms for only €15,99